Do you need to know how to link Instagram to a Facebook Business page? Follow these simple steps and activate that easy button!
1. In the upper right hand corner of your Instagram Profile, click on the settings icon.
2. Scroll down until you see “Settings: and click on “Linked Accounts.”
3. When you click on Facebook, it’s going to automatically link to your personal Facebook profile that is signed in on your mobile device.
4. Click on Facebook again, you should see your name to the right.
5. Now, let’s change the linked account to your Business Page!
6. Click on “Share to.”
7. Instagram will then ask for authorization to access your Pages. Click OK.
8. Now select the Page you would like to link to your Instagram account.
You should see a check mark to let you know you were successful in your linking of accounts.
Click the back arrow in the top right-hand corner. You should see that your Instagram is now sharing to your Facebook Business Page.
While you’re here, you might as well go ahead and link the rest of your social media accounts, like Twitter and Tumblr!
Leave a Comment